PSS Sign in Options for Dentists:
What is CDAnet? The service that enables dentists to send patients' dental benefit claims to insurance companies electronically.
Why subscribe to CDAnet? A CDAnet subscription authorizes you to send claims electronically from a particular office. When you join a dental office, it is likely that one of the first things you will be asked to do is subscribe to CDAnet and to the ITRANS Claim Service, CDA's complementary service that enables electronic claims to be transmitted securely on the Internet.
Who can subscribe to CDAnet? CDAnet and ITRANS are member services that are only available to members of their provincial/territorial dental associations, or in Quebec, members of CDA.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to the CDAnet and the ITRANS Claim Service
Step 1: Be licensed and a member
- If you have received your license/registration number, and
- Are a member of your provincial/territorial dental association (or in Quebec a member of the CDA), you can subscribe to CDAnet and the ITRANS Claim service. In most provinces, licensing fees include membership fees, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Subscribe to CDAnet
- Download the CDAnet Subscription Agreement.
- Complete a CDAnet Subscription Agreement form for each dental office that you will be transmitting claims from and fax or email to CDAnet at 613-523-7070 or email@example.com
- When the office you are joining has received the CDAnet Office profile with your Unique Identification Number (UIN) that we send when your subscription is processed and if the office uses the ITRANS Claims Service, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Subscribe to ITRANS
- Subscribing to ITRANS is an online process.
- Call CDA at 1-866-788-1212 to request your CDA Express Code.
- Use your Express Code to sign in to CDA Practice Support Services (PSS) site at www.cda-adc.ca/express.
- Once signed in subscribe to ITRANS and download the CDA Digital ID for each office you will be transmitting claims from.
If you already have an account to sign in to the CDA PSS site, go to https://services.cda-adc.ca to subscribe to ITRANS.
For help with your CDAnet subscription, contact the CDAnet Help Desk at 1-800-267-9701, Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST.
For login support, technical assistance to download the CDA Digital ID, or help to subscribe to ITRANS, contact the CDA Practice Support Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-788-1212, Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.